We at Strongminds have extensive experience using different technologies and methods, which enables us to quickly adapt to the ever changing platforms dejour and help you decide on which of the up and comming technologies you should base your future development.
We will help make sure that your software retains its quality over time, and since time-to-market is a prime competitive factor, we'll make sure your development budget is spend with care and austerity. Any software investment must be rentable within a short period of time.
This is ensured by the following development practices:
- agile methods using iterative and frequent feedback
- delivering working software from the very first sprint
- software version control using software configuration management (SCM)
- architectural frameworks, decoupling and design patterns
- S.O.L.I.D. principles (SRP, OCP, LSP, ISP, DIP)
- continuous integration, unit testing, stub’s and mocking techniques
- reviews and refactorering
- bugtracking and documentation
- updated knowhow